DNP LUXURY TRAVEL, LLC
Come back new with cruise vacations to destinations such as the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, Hawaii & more. From its modest beginnings in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico, Princess has grown to become one of the premiere cruise lines in the world. Today, its fleet carries more than a million passengers each year to more worldwide destinations than any other major line.
Best. Sale. Ever. (12/11/19 – 2/29/20)
There’s never been a better time to book than during the Princess Cruises Best. Sale. Ever. Not only is this an offer they’ve never done before, but also it’s worth $95 of value per day. So that means a 7-day cruise includes $665 of additional value. Giving you the most for your money — and your vacation time – with Princess.
For More Details Call Today!
Whatever your desired destination, Princess has the perfect itinerary for you – from Alaska to New England, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, and more!
England, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, and more!
- If you want to see Alaska, Princess is the cruise line to choose! Princess was voted “Best Cruise Line in Alaska” by Travel Weekly for seven consecutive years.
- Princess offers onboard activities like culinary demonstrations, bingo, wine tasting and spa services as well as presentations where you learn about the culture, ports, plus live entertainment.
- If you were a fan of the popular decade-long series The Love Boat, you’ll definitely recognize the Princess Cruises name. The show took place on one of the ships and revolutionized the cruising industry by showing millions of viewers how much fun a cruise vacation can be. To this day, Princess continues to be known as the “Love Boat” line.
- Only Princess offers “Movies Under the Stars®,” a 300-square foot, 69,000-watt poolside movie-theater where you can enjoy blockbuster Hollywood movies against a backdrop of sea and sky.
- Debuting on Regal Princess in the Caribbean, Chocolate Journeys is an industry first, premium chocolate experience featuring creations from one of the world’s foremost experts in chocolate, Norman Love.
- The new Regal Princess has The Sea Walk® a dramatic glass-bottom walkway which USA TODAY calls one of the “Top Gee-Whiz Features at Sea.”
Call Travel Consultant! Terms & Conditions